Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Zoo

Hi! I went to the Zoo with Room 11 and Room 12 and Room 13. My group was with Miss Pesaleli. I was with Tulili, Nelly, Prince, Alana and Hazel.
 I saw 2 elephants at the zoo. Their names were Anjalee and Burma. They had a swim in the water. The elephants had big legs and big ears too. They have small eyes and elephant have trunks to get some food into their mouths. Anjalee and Burma are good girls to their zookeepers.
Who am I? I am red and white. I come from a tree and my name is Red Panda! I saw one Red Panda in the zoo. He was black and red. I Love the Red  Panda  because he is so beautiful. I like his face and  I saw him up in the tree. I saw him playing up the tree and he running up in the tree and running down. Red Panda has four legs and he has two small eyes.

I saw five lions. He was climbing down the tree. There were two girls and 3 boys.  I am so happy because I went to the zoo. Lions have small eyes and they have four legs. It has a big back and he for food he loves to eat meat.