Tuesday 22 September 2015

Our trip to Auckland zoo

On Monday morning the year four  and three syndicate went to Auckland zoo for our trip. Firstly Miss Brass put us into groups. I was in Timothy's dad's group. The first animal we saw was the baboon. It had a red bottom. The second animal we saw were the penguins. They were hiding under the boat and in the bushes. Thirdly we had morning tea at the elephant place by the cafe then we saw the lion. There were only female lion's. We also saw the flamingos standing on one leg. They were pink. The four animals we saw were the tasmanian devils. It was evil and liked to climb trees on it's own. Also we saw the giraffes which had long necks and long legs.Then after that we went to the play ground to have lunch. We saw the pigs. We had lunch on the dragon. It had a wide mouth with brown  teeth. I  enjoyed going to the zoo because it was my first time at the Auckland zoo and also Scott was a cool leader. After that we went on the bus to school. When we got there I was so excited because I had gone to the Auckland zoo. 

1 comment:

1. i love going to the zoo and explore everythink
    by raiha

ReplyDelete