Tuesday 8 September 2015

Our zoo trip

The year four syndicate visited Auckland zoo

with the year three syndicate. The group I was in was Xaidyus' group. In our group were Vea, Ezrah, Lahteesha, Paul and me. The first animal we saw were the sea lions. They were swimming on their 
 backs and one sea lion was spinning around in the water.

The second animal we saw were the cheetahs. The cheetahs came from Africa from the wild. One cheetah was having a sleep. The other cheetah was running around the other cheetah that was sleeping on the ground and it jumped over the one that was sleeping! That was funny.

The third animal we saw were the penguins. There were three penguins hiding under a boat and one went in the water and one was hiding.
The fourth animal we saw were the lions. One was roaring and the other lion was asleep . Then me and Xaidyus woke up the lion and then it came next to the glass and roared at me and Xaidyus. It had a run around the tree then the mother lion had a fight with the male lion. The lions were scary.

So we carried on looking at the other animals. We saw the Orangutans. The Orangutans were so hairy that I could not see their faces! One Orangutan went up on the tree and the other Orangutan went up on the house. One Orangutan was in bed.

We went up to a little house and we learned facts about the Orangutans. We learned that there was an orangutan that was the strongest orangutan in the whole world. Charlie the Orangutan could lift a plane up with only one hand. Charlie was the strongest animal in the whole world.

1 comment:

1. I like the pictures you put on your post they look fantastic.

ReplyDelete