Tuesday 2 December 2014

My year in review-2014

*At the start of the year I felt nervous going to a higher level and learning higher stuff then year 3 and I was scared metting a new teacher.

* Learning goals I have met have been with writing, spelling, art, music, ruling up lines and when I do my basic facts for maths.

* Friendships I have  this year are Sativalee, Aaliyah, Charlene, Xeria, Leilani and Salarina.I  wanted to be friends with Sativalee, Aaliyah, Charlene, Xeria, Leilani because they are kind and caring friends.

* My favourite activies I have done this year have been playing with happy and caring friends, being the messenger for Miss Pesaleli and colouring pieces of art work with bright colourful colours.

* The biggest challenges for me has been learning to cut with sissors because when I was in year 3 I kept on cutting the black line by acident and using Ipads.

* Academic goals for next year is writing neatly, getting my spelling correct every Friday and getting my homework right every time.  

* Behavioural goals for next year is staying focused on school work and being a responsible person.