Saturday 8 November 2014

Scariest Halloween Ever

On Friday all of my family went trick or treating along Dawson road. Halloween is the day that you dress up. We all got some lollies from our next-door neighbour and we were surprised.

When we went to one spooky house, it was coloured blue like the sky. When this little girl opened the door she got scared because I was dressed up like a vampire and my mum was dressed up like a princess and my dad was dressed up like a king and my brothers were dressed up like zombies.

After that me and my family took a photo because we all looked famous. Next we all had a treat from my cousin's house and we got money from my nice cousins.

Then we went to the shops and we got some lollies from each shelf. Next we all went to kmart because we wanted to get some lollies because people might come to our door and say trick or treat. Suddenly, we saw my poor dad sleeping on the bus stop chair. 

We went home and we all ate some lollies.When we were eating our lollies we watched scary movies. We also ate some popcorn because that's the only thing that I eat when scary movies come on. I watched Minter Beach on cartoon network.

I hope you saw some scary stuff on halloween night.