Wednesday 5 November 2014

My Fun Father's day!

On a bright and sunny day, my parent's Mati and John woke up with joy and happiness.

When me and my two little sister's Rebecca and Kaylah woke up, we went dancing and prancing down the hall-way. We all got dressed in our most fanciest  clothes.

We were all curious as to what we were going to eat and what we'll we be having for dessert. When we jumped in our white Honda car, we were jumping up and down excitedly.

When we got to church, it was full of decoration's. "WOW," said my little sister Rebecca. 

After we had finished church, we had lunch at church. I could smell something yummy! It kept driving me crazy because the smell was so good.

When I had opened my dark brown eye's, I saw yummy "sua fa'i." (Sua fa'i is a samoan dessert made from banana) "Hmmmmm," I felt a rumble and a tumble growling in my stomach. It was so strong, it sounded like a bunch of squirrels digging nuts! Meanwhile, I found out it was my  stomach growling because I was so hungry.

When  my mum shouted to the large amount of kid's who were playing...EAT TIME! I was as fast as the flash. I was the first to be seated  on the big table. FINALLY i thought. 

After we ate we all got my cousin's big rugby ball out of the black car and we played rugby. My team won but we were all corverd with mud! The points were 11 to 20. 

Feeling so thirsty, I got to drink my mum's fizzy cold freezing jolly drink. It felt very nice and cold because we were getting sun burnt in the hot blazing sun.

Later on...my aunty Teuila called all the kid's for cookies and cream ice cream. I started to drool at the fantastic ice cream. Soon we got to play bull rush. When we finished, me and my two little sister's said HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all of the father's even my old cranky papa.