Sunday 24 August 2014

My fantastic weekend

On Saturday, I went to the Otara scorpions game. I saw Sativalee and her sister Taylar. When my team the Reedemer's were playing, Tiare got faulted because the team we were supposed to play were the Charlies Angels and they didn't turn up. So, our team won! We had hot dogs and fizzy drinks for lunch.
After that, we went on the park. The thing that I liked most was the swings because they went high in the air. Soon, my mum and dad came and I watched my other team Reedemer Hibiscis played very well. The  crowd began to cheer and they got 11 points and the other team got nine. My dad wanted to watch the Stingers. I didn't quite know what they had for their points but I did know that they were above 30.

Lastly, I felt tired so my mum and my sister Cheerokee went in the van while I played on my Ipod.  My sister wanted to play on it but I ignored her and put my purple head phones on! In the end, we went home and I had a quick shower.

We then went for a walk to coin save to buy something to play with and five pies and a packet of lollies. Then I went back home and had pies for tea. We only bought five pies so I had to half  a piece for my little brother. I hope you enjoyed reading my story! Yay!