Monday 9 November 2015

My fantastic and awesome weekend

On my long weekend, me and my sister went to my aunty's house for my sister's fourth birthday. Soon, as we got there, we knocked on the door then we went inside. 
When we went inside, we kissed everybody and said hello. My baby cousin was there too and so was her mum and dad. My cousin's name is Maia and her mum and dad's names are Purua and Leonnie. I was so happy to see them. 
My cousin Collin who lives in Rarotonga came for a holiday and so he came to the birthday too. Me and my sister were so happy to see him but a day the birthday he was going back to Rarotonga.
We all went to the airport. We felt sad because we would have nobody to play with and Maia was too small to play with. All our cousin's live in Rarotonga. It is very hot there but there is a nice view of the sea. You can also see the fish in the shallow water but it is very nice. We could see the plane moving. It was very loud.
I miss my cousin Collin. He is the best cousin ever. I wish he was still here. He is also very funny. He will make you giggle any time! He would even make you giggle with food in your mouth!!

1 comment: