Thursday 29 October 2015

My Birthday Going Out

On Sunday, October the 18th, it was my birthday. My whole family went to Kelly Tarlton's. I went with my mum and sister.
As soon as we got in there, a lovely lady gave me and my sister a little booklet with questions in it. We had to look for an orange object with 1-10 on it - it will tell us the answer. We had to write it in the circle. 
The first sea creature I saw was in a big tank. There was a star fish in the tank which was by the cafe. My mum took lots of pictures of the star fish on the wall. Me and my sister were cracking up because my brother fell down. 

The second animal we saw were the sting ray's. There was a ginormous one! My mum got shocked and took a photo of it! I was in it but my sister wasn't because she was looking at the other animals. 

We had super fun at Kelly Tarlton's.
After our visit, we went to The Warehouse to buy me a present and my little brother and sister a play gun. 
I had a great time at Kelly Tarlton's.

1 comment:

1. wow that is so good you are a a cool person that knows everythink. That is so scary with the man inside that with a sting ray
    by raiha

ReplyDelete